Thursday, July 24, 2008

Walk of Witness

A brief input today! We are up early (4.50 a.m.) to head for London for the Walk of Witness.

Afterwards we will have lunch at Lambeth Palace. Oh, and afternoon tea somewhere else later.

It strikes me that if I needed to be in Whitehall for the 10 a.m. start for the walk of witness I could do that from Cork also on the 7.35 a.m. flight and I wouldn't have had to get up at 4.50 a.m.! I am already looking forward to my lie in tomorrow until our usual 6.00 a.m.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul, it must be amazing to be part of such a globally influential group of people for 2 whole weeks, and be able to talk about anything as 'friends', as well as bishops. I heard this week that Fairtrade communion wine is being consumed in dutch churches ! Maybe you could see what others think of such a thing ? It could be the start of something ! You could begin with bishops from South Africa or Chile. Ask would it help ? All Best, Alan Clayton